Saturday, February 27, 2010

thoughts thoughts thoughts

Hey guys
good job with posting all the articles and such. Some great information in them!

So we need a conflict. I was thinking about the really extreme stuff, but then I wondered if maybe we should look at something a bit more everyday. We wont always have a student that calls us swears, but we might have a student that refuses to do the work, or does it half-arsed, or any number of smaller infractions than stealing and stuff of that ilk.

So I was thinking
a student that refuses to open his books
or
a student that's caught cheating on a test
or
a student thats constantly talking
or
out of his seat all the time
or
didnt do his homework
or something

I'm using the term 'his' cause I'm picturing Dave (the monkey puppet :) doing this.

The monster puppet is packed away in our storage container and it's going to be a good swodge of work extracting her, so I was thinking maybe we can just use Dave. we can still swap him to another person so two people are puppeteering him, just using the one puppet. Which will make it a little less confusing I think.

So I think our next option is that we need to decide on the behaviour. And if there'll be one or two, or if the scenes will be a few days in a row or something. But mostly, what behaviour are we going to portray? 

Sayra

No comments:

Post a Comment