Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hi guys,

I was thinking maybe we could have a situation involving two students.
Perhaps one student is encouraging the other student to misbehave or something, as can often happen.

I don't mind playing the other student as we now only have one puppet (and I don't have to embarrass myself with my lack of puppeteering skills.

I was thinking that the basis of the behaviour management could be that one of the students looks up to the other, and if they are getting a reaction from the teacher (yelling, stopping the class to deal with this student) the other may wish to follow suit.

How does everyone feel about this?
I have time to work on this today/tomorrow but will not be available over the weekend as I will be knee deep in mud in a paddock, dressed as a penguin, stoned out of my mind.

I will bring it up tomorrow when we come in for our PE class.
Think about ideas and we shall chat.
woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment